Saturday, May 23, 2009 • 3:04 PM
I just came back from the walk of 'Marina Bay'. Hahas.It was fun and tiring. I went with my friend Dan. Marina Bay is quite big and so I kept wandering around.It's easy for me to get lost.Hack cares lurhs. I'll be thinking that Dan shoud be desperate to find me.Good riddance. This is my revenge for ruining my project. tuahhuhuahua. =P Dan was busy taking photos of the "nice view". While I had to explore all over the places. I borrowed dan's money.Didn't expect to be that much. So I went wandering around. How cool is this. If my parents were there,I have to stay close and be bored forever.Just pass by to this shop, a shop that sells cakes,candies and scrumptious ,colourful food. I was not that surprised. Their designs were cool.So I took photos with them with my phone.
Purple? sweeeeeet....That was awesome!


Didn't expect Ben 10's cake to be there. Sounds to me,I could bought this cake for my cousin since it's his favourite show!
Spongebob? Mamma Mia?!? Wow. There are such cakes that have cartoons on them.AWESOME!so remarkable. I never knew that creative people who design cakes could be so nice.
Well.This is it. See you in the "next generation" later...