<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9115748707851670178?origin\x3dhttps://myonebreakthrough.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Noctis Crystallis
Nova.
BlacklightVirus
A warm welcome to "disorientated"'s blog.
This blog was created in Blacklight Virus
Please respect it, so that means no vulgarities/spamming/ripping
If you don't like my blog, click here.
Copyrighted (c) 2006 - 2008
All rights reserved.
autobiography .
*nadyyanutz.
15 years old.
I currently study in BBSS.
known as BBSsian.

Add me in: Facebook
Follow me at: Twitter


tagboard .

ShoutMix chat widget


clickables .
FELLOWS.:
AfiqahAlfieArdiHafizHafizahLatifahMeghanMTV playgroundPedestrianStaceyStylesFromBeyondWernYien
---------------
designer / hoster / background / coding reference / icon
---------------
Archives:


music .


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, May 22, 2009 • 3:06 PM



American Dream-Silverstein


Ohh man! Time for me to update a post. Last time,I took a photo near West Mall which is at the parking lot. It took me for granted. Sashhhh... Next Week, I have to be prepared to receive the ISPL packaging.It's gonna be a lot of work. Prepare myself! Ohh yea.Prepare for the schedule for summer vacation!Woohoo!

A photo that I took at the parking lot. Is it nice?I showed my friends this photo
and I coudn't believe my friends said that it looks like fake. ): SAdded~
Last Sunday,Afiqah decided to take photo of the 3 of us.
Sigh..good old time.Wait, I haven't miss you guys.
All of you still there.


The Three'S.Haha. I'm on the left corner. hehehe.


Afiqah! hold my phone properly!Soon,you are going to drop my 'PRECIOUS' phone. Gee.I sounded like Gollum. hahaz.Just jk,pal.No hard feelings. Please don't show your hard feelings.